On November 2nd, Dave Killoran and Jon Denning hosted a special, free online Crystal Ball webinar where they analyzed recent LSAT trends and made predictions about what students will likely face on the November 2020 test. The goal of this session is to help attendees recognize the concepts and skills that will serve as the basis of their score—to highlight precisely what’s most likely to appear, from guarantees to dark-horse, outlier candidates—allowing for a clear ability to prioritize your efforts most appropriately as your test date approaches. Re-watch the session here to make the most informed decision about where to focus your remaining prep for the November LSAT!
0:00 – Intro
1:39 – The Next Four LSATs. All the logistical details for the upcoming November, January, February, and April LSAT-Flex tests.
7:50 – The Flex Format and Testing Protocols. What we know about the Flex experience, including best practices based on past administrations, security measures, and more.
24:08 – Logical Reasoning Predictions
Logical Reasoning Resources
- “How To Solve Parallel Reasoning Questions”
- “Logical Reasoning Outliers: The Black Sheep”
- “Necessary Assumption Questions”
- “Sufficient Assumption/Justify The Conclusion Questions”
- #1 in the Flaw In The Reasoning Questions: Common Flaws series
- #2 in the Flaw In The Reasoning Questions: Common Flaws series
- #3 in the Flaw In The Reasoning Questions: Common Flaws series
- #4 in the Flaw In The Reasoning Questions: Common Flaws series
35:13 – Reading Comprehension Predictions
Reading Comprehension Resources
41:36 – Logic Games Predictions
Logic Games Resources
- “Logic Games: Recognizing Templates And Limited Solution Sets”
- “The September 2019 LSAT Logic Games Section”
- “The November 2019 LSAT Logic Games Section”
- Part 1 of the “How To Get Faster At Logic Games” Series
- Part 2 of the “How To Get Faster At Logic Games” series
1:04:05 – The LSAT-Flex Scoring Scale. How the conversion from raw to scaled scoring works on the Flex and influences outcomes.
1:12:29 – LSAT-Flex Test Sources And Reuses. Where the content for each Flex thus far was taken from, and what that means for the Flex tests ahead.
1:30:56 – Outro