PowerScore gives away more free LSAT resources than any other LSAT company. You can attend a free webinar, read informative articles on the Blog, listen to a podcast, and more. Let’s take a look!
All the Free Resources
- Free Webinars — PowerScore regularly runs free LSAT and Admissions webinars, and we cover important topics such as Conditional Reasoning, Causal Reasoning, Common Flaws, Basic Linear Games, Admissions 101, and many more.
- LSAT Discussion Forum — We have explanations for thousands of LSAT questions on our Forum. We also answer questions about LSAT methods, strategy, and preparation. If you want answers, this is the place to be!
- LSAT Blog — We regularly post articles about LSAT preparation, law school admissions, test mentality, and upcoming changes to the LSAT and its policies. Equally valuable are the comments on each blog, where we offer our insights into specific questions from students. Subscribe today and never miss a post!
- The PowerScore LSAT PodCast — Join world-class LSAT experts Dave Killoran and Jon Denning as they make the LSAT feel fun. They cover developments in the LSAT world and dive deep into important LSAT and admissions topics.
- PowerScore Free Help Area — Dozens of LSAT articles are available on our Free Help site. We cover everything from LSAT basics to the specifics of each section.
- Self-Study Site with Free Study Plans and Test Scoring — When you are preparing on your own, you need a good study plan. We have 7 different plans available based on how much time you have until the test. And, when you take practice LSATs, you can put them into our system for a full analytical breakdown.
- Twitter — If you are looking for breaking LSAT news, follow our CEO and author of the LSAT Bibles, Dave Killoran. And follow our main company account for regular updates and special offers, PowerScore.