Are you taking the LSAT in Australia? Students take the LSAT if they plan to apply to Melbourne Law School and the University of Western Australia or any law schools in the US and Canada. However, the test administers across the globe. Check out this post about taking the LSAT abroad.
In Australia, 10 separate locations offer the LSAT.
- Adelaide, SA, LTC Testing
- Brisbane, QLD, Queensland University of Technology
- Canberra, ACT, Australian Institute of Sport (only June)
- Canberra, ACT, University of Canberra (not June)
- Darwin, NT, Darwin Examination Centre
- Hobart, TAS, University of Tasmania
- Melbourne, VIC, University of Melbourne
- Melbourne, VIC, Monash University Clayton Campus (only September/October)
- Perth, WA, University of Western Australia
- Sydney, NSW, LTC Testing Centre
Most locations administer the test four times per year: February, June, September/October, and December. We note the ones that do not above. Here is a list of test dates and deadlines. Because testing center locations are subject to change, refer to LSAC for the most up-to-date information or if you have any questions.
Unlike the US, all international LSAT administrations are nondisclosed. This means that students will only receive access to their LSAT score, score band, percentile rank, and writing. Unfortunately, they don’t include the text or answers in the score reports. In Australia, there are not many on-the-ground LSAT preparation options there. However, there are still many high-quality LSAT preparation options available to LSAT takers there, including PowerScore’s Live Online LSAT courses, On Demand LSAT courses, self-study using LSAT preparation books like the LSAT Bibles, and online LSAT tutoring.