Are you applying to any of these law schools?
- Lakehead University
- Osgoode Hall (at York University)
- University of Ottawa
- Queen’s University
- University of Toronto
- Western University
- University of Windsor
If so, you know it’s getting closer: November 1, the application deadline for all Ontario law schools. The pressure is building—but you don’t have to complete your applications alone. In fact, you can get expert assistance completing your OLSAS application, right from the same folks who helped you with the LSAT: PowerScore.
Through October 15, we’re offering our Canadian students 15% off all our admissions consulting services, so that you can get the guidance you want.
- Our Start-to-Finish Full Application program helps you with everything on your OLSAS application.
- Our Start-to-Finish Personal Statement program gives you the brainstorming, writing, and editing help you need for your personal statement.
- Our Full Application Evaluation and Critique program thoroughly analyzes every aspect of your application, and then gives you detailed written guidelines on how to improve it.
- Our Personal Statement Evaluation and Critique program shows you where to tweak your personal statement so that it is as flawless as possible.
- Our hourly admissions consulting can be tailored to meet any of your application needs—help with your Autobiographical Sketch, assistance navigating the OLSAS system, guidance choosing referees, and more!
Ready to get started? Just choose the program that works for you and enter the code CANADALAW15 at checkout to apply your special discount. If you have any questions, give us a call at 800-545-1750, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Offer valid until October 19, 2012.