We are happy to announce the release of the newly revised PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible. The 2014 edition is over 400 pages and includes:
- Extensive discussions of various LSAT passage types, including passage breakdowns and suggestions on different approaches to notation and diagramming.
- Expanded drills to practice and reinforce the skills needed for a
strong performance on the Reading Comprehension section of the test.
- A helpful glossary/index, providing a definition for each LSAT term and its location within the book
- An expanded book website featuring Reading Comprehension Bible supplements, suggested study plans, and other helpful resources.
- A convenient new re-challenge section that allows you to revisit each passage for additional practice, and is followed by complete passage breakdowns and question explanations.
The LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible effectively covers how to break down LSAT reading passages, understand and respond to test questions, and master the Reading Comprehension section of the test.
Why prepare for Reading Comprehension? Many students are skeptical about their prospects for improving their performance in reading, but this is not standard reading; it is high-level material that is, in many cases, outside your normal areas of interest or expertise (as you may have already noted). LSAT passages require you to read actively and attack the questions aggressively; these are skills and habits that can and should be developed well before test day, but they will serve you well through law school and beyond.
We hope you find this book helpful and enjoyable!
Page count: 402
Printed: March 2014
The easiest way to tell if you have the lastest version of the Reading
Comprehension Bible is to look at the cover; the new edition has a gold
medallion in the lower right-hand corner that says, Revised for 2014 (as seen above).
You can purchase the new edition through our web store HERE.
Have any thoughts or questions about the new version of the
PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible? Please post your comments below.